Party Games > Pairing
up & Forming Teams Games
All in the Family is rated
based on 2
How to Play the
All In The Family Adult Game
This game is a great way to break off the players in several teams.
What you need:
How to play:
- List the famous families in pieces of paper and put it in a bowl.
- Here are examples of popular family trees; Marge, Homer, Bart, Lisa and
Maggie Simpson; Jan, Marcia, Cindy and Carol Brady; Howard, Marion,
Richie and Joanie Cunningham; Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy March; etc.
- Two famous couples will then pick a paper from the bowl and match up the
rest of the guest in a new group or new family.
- They will then get to know each other as a family.
- There is no particular winner in this game however this is a good way
for your guest to get to know each other. You can also add some twist on
it like selecting a lucky family.
The BEST party games at www.adultpartygames.org