Party Games > Risque Games
Alter Ego Game is rated
based on 8
How to Play the Alter Ego Adult Game
Acting on different characters can be liberating and brings so much
excitement and fun. This is one way to encourage even shy people to go
What you need:
- Invitations (should be sent earlier)
How to play:
- A week or two before the party, send invitations to your
expected guest telling them what character they will portray
during the party. For example “lady Gaga” or cartoon characters
and super heroes.
- It is good to inform them earlier to give them ample time to
find their costumes.
- When party time comes, your selected guests are expected to
perform their assigned roles while other guests will guess who
- Correct guess of someone’s role is equivalent to 2 points one
for guesser and one for role player. The one left in disguise at
the end of the game will do the forfeits.
Variation of the game
- As the guest arrive, inform them that they have to be in
character most of the time. You may also try to encourage them
to perform a number related to their character.
The BEST party games at www.adultpartygames.org