Party Games >
After Dinner Adult Party
Identity Crisis Game is rated
based on 3
How to Play the
Identity Crisis Adult Game
This great guessing game provide long hours of fun among your guests.
What you need:
- Headbands or ribbons for every player
- Identity cards, should have the same size with playing cards
(prepared in advance)
- Six or more players
How to play:
- Before the party starts, prepare some identity cards with the
name of famous person written on it.
- Ask each guest to tie a headband or ribbon around their head.
- Ask them to pick one identity card but make sure they do not
read the name on it.
- Ask your guest to stick the card behind their headband so that
all the other players can read it.
- Everyone will start to guess their own identity by asking
questions from the other players.
- One person starts asking questions like "Am I a singer? Am I
dead or alive? Am I fat?"
- Once their question has been answered, the next player will ask
question of everyone else and so on.
- The first player to guess their identity wins.
The BEST party games at www.adultpartygames.org